Fabric: red polar fleece backed with a red, green, pink, white grosgrain ribbon
Width: 1 1/2″
Clip: 2 x silver colour trigger clip 1″ – and 3 D rings
You get the best of all worlds with this range. You have the lightness and softness of a fabric – combined with the strength and durability of fleece – and the grosgrain backing means that the leads don’t have the give in them that the braided ones do.
The double ended lead is my favorite style – it is just so useful. There is a long strip with a clip on each end. 3 D rings are spaced at approximately 2″ – 21″ – 53″ from one end.
- You can clip the clips to any of the D rings making it longer or shorter.
- You can clip one end to a pole or spike to ‘tether’ the dog
- you can have a dog at each end
- you can clip it to a small handle shape
- you can clip it so it is a long double strip handle
- you can use it full length
- you can wrap the lead round your waist leaving your hands free
- you can wrap the lead round your hand incomfort
- super strong for dogs that tug
- great for dogs you don’t want to let off the lead – but you want them to have sniffing rights
The leads can be washed – pop in a sock first so they don’t tangle with the rest of the washing – put a spot of oil on the clasp when it’s dry
All the Posh Dog range is handmade in The Lake District by me. Each item is unique – the length, colours, style vary with each collar / lead. Please double-check the details and length before you order to avoid disappointment.