At The Posh Dog Bakes we create wholesome treats – freshly home baked – from scratch – using proper, basic ingredients – without any of the nasties added.
We are not a commercial production line – in fact we are the only fully registered home bakers in the Cumbria area – which is quite an achievement. Every week we learn and grow – new ideas and feedback are always welcome. We aim to reduce the long ingredient lists to just the few important things that are really needed.
The treats are slow baked – which makes them nice and crunchy for your pet – and helps them keep longer. Please note – not all the flavours are in stock all the time – I may have to bake so allow 3 – 4 days for these to be posted.
Not all the bakes are always in stock – so If I can’t fill the order for any reason – or it will take longer than normal – I will email you and let you know.
– Your order will be prepared as a whole and sent out in one box.
– to never add processed sugars, salts, artificial colouring, artificial flavouring, synthetic vitamin compounds, bulking compounds
– our fruit and vegetables start out as real, whole fruit and vegetables – not processed additives or essences.
– our meat starts out as fresh meat from the butcher / butcher’s counter.
– to fully name all our ingredients – so you know exactly what is in our treats
Special dietary requirements can be met – just get in contact and we can discuss your pets special requirements
CPH number – 08/349/8141
DEFRA customer number- 1104494719
Trading Standards approved
registered office – The Posh Dog Clothing Company, 9 New Shambles, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 4TS